Wednesday 20 May 2015

Stash








It's all too pretty.... So I got a bit obsessed with Hedgehog Fibres recently and went crazy buying yarn from them in dribs and drabs. I do have plans for all of it, three cardigans, lots of socks.

Some of it should be knit up soon. I'm just in the process of finishing my first proper pair of socks - finished one and it was literally the most exciting thing I have done in a LONG time! I was grinning from ear to ear and pretty giddy with this little sock... I have pretty cold feet, so after discovering Hedgehog Fibres I decided I would sort myself a sock drawer out! A good reason to start collecting all those beautiful skeins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Featured post

The 30 day knitting challenge in one post because I am lazy

Questions and idea from the hero complex via Helenknitsuk 's blog (a Ravelry contact who knits amazing blankets). What was your firs...