Wednesday 23 September 2015

Another dress


I'm making good progress with my Christie Johnstone dress! The hem is curling like crazy but I plan to do some applied i-cord all around it to stop it doing that while I'm wearing it, it shouldn't be so bad after a good block in any case.
I'm currently resisting the urge to watch Downton Abbey, I fancied collecting a few episodes in the box and binge watching them... Not sure if that's going to happen though!



Other than knitting I'm nice and busy in the studio with some commissioned work.. There's a load to do in fact, I have all these pretty circular paintings that I need to get photographed and uploaded. I'll chip away at it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Featured post

The 30 day knitting challenge in one post because I am lazy

Questions and idea from the hero complex via Helenknitsuk 's blog (a Ravelry contact who knits amazing blankets). What was your firs...